Juvenile is a card-carrying ass man, but it takes a special kind of Booty to catch the New Orleans veteran’s eye. He likes ‘em big, round and (as he put it on a cut off Reality Check) loose. On this freshly-minted promo single, his first feature since August’s Pay the Rent, Juve expresses his love for women in general and their backsides in particular, vividly describing what he looks for in a posterior. (In verse one, he specifies, “I ain’t never liked pancakes / You can’t back it up when it’s flat.”) 2 Chainz, whom we featured as a guest a whopping 26 times in 2013, jumps on producer Mouse on Tha Track‘s club-ready beat to deliver his first guest 16 of 2014. This body-moving ode to the female anatomy isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Juvenile’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 01/5/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.