Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
K. Camp may think nothing of tossing a few hundreds at a talented pole dancer, but don’t get it twisted; if a woman starts to cost him too much time and/or money relative to his enjoyment of her company, he’ll Cut Her Off without a second thought. The official remix of the 4.27/CTE R&B singer’s strip club anthem finds him and original featuree 2 Chainz joined on the mic by an additional high-profile guest. Maybach capo Ricky Rozay jumps on Will-A-Fool‘s club-ready synth beat to spit about his luxurious lifestyle and his cold-hearted attitude toward the opposite sex in a gruff opener. This promo single isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on K. Camp’s plans at further details emerge. Rick Ross fans can, of course, hear more on his Mastermind LP, out now in stores and online.
UPDATE: We’ve added new visuals to K Camp’s hit single.
Written by richard on 04/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Between Us" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.