Every man has his type, and Booth newcomer KAPTN is no exception. On his first Booth feature, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, the Island Records buzzmaker expresses his admiration for white chicks who are Black in the Behind. The Stereotypes cook up an appropriately booty-shaking instrumental backdrop for the Los Angeles representative’s bars, and New Orleans mainstay Juvenile (a fellow fanatic for the female gluteus maximus) provides a high-energy middle verse. Feeling it? This promo cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on KAPTN’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.