Every man has his type, and Booth newcomer KAPTN is no exception. On his first Booth feature, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, the Island Records buzzmaker expresses his admiration for white chicks who are Black in the Behind. The Stereotypes cook up an appropriately booty-shaking instrumental backdrop for the Los Angeles representative’s bars, and New Orleans mainstay Juvenile (a fellow fanatic for the female gluteus maximus) provides a high-energy middle verse. Feeling it? This promo cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on KAPTN’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.