When you’re hungry as it is and you’re aware of the absurd waste by the wealthy, you have no choice but to go after yours. And if that door between you and eating is locked, you kick it down. That’s exactly what East Coast emcee Kev Decor is doing with his new promo single, BANG. Opening up with an excerpt from a Tupac interview and assembled from a team of producers that includes Victor Tavarez and LunÁtic, BANG gives listeners more than enough reason to put their money on Kev Decor in the next few years. After watching his mother work 20 years in a casino to support him and his siblings, Kev is ready to make his own deal happen by turning up the pressure on himself and his music. Somebody should tell his friends and family that their time is coming. This is Kev’s third Booth feature, the last being the highly-rated Cops.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.