Back in March, Kid Ink liberated Main Chick as the third official single off his RCA/Alumni debut set. While the album version of the DJ Mustard-produced cut didn’t make it onto our front page, we couldn’t resist featuring the official remix, which boasts an extra helping of guest muscle. In addition to original wingman Chris Breezy, who also appeared on lead single Show Me, this revamp boasts a closing 16 from YMCMB‘s own Tyga. Alex Moors provides some stylish visuals to round out the package. Still haven’t copped Kid Ink’s first full-length? Then what are you waiting for—My Own Lane is available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 05/16/14
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.