Um…is it time to start getting seriously excited for Tha Carter V? The first two songs we’ve heard off Lil Wayne‘s upcoming album, Believe Me and D’usse, were bangers, and new joint Krazy might be the bangerest of them all. Over a pounding beat by Infamous, Wayne displays some of the spiraling flow and unexpected punchlines that had him at the top of the hip-hop hierarchy not too long ago. Live fast, die young and leave a beautiful corpse…
Related: Is Lil Wayne’s “Krazy” Dope, or Am I on Crazy Pills?
Update: We’ve added the brand new visuals for Krazy.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/27/14
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.