Scheduled for release next week, Linkin Park‘s RECHARGED LP will feature an impressive lineup of beatsmiths and guest emcees putting their own spin on cuts off the rap/rock heavyweights’ most recent studio album, Living Things. Previous projects like Reanimated and the Jay Z-assisted Collision Course render proof of concept unnecessary, but this newly-released rendition of I’ll Be Gone nontheless offers a tantalizing glimpse of the inspired collaborations in store. Vice handles production, replacing the original’s aggressive guitar assault with a adrenaline-pumping EDM arrangement. Over the blistering, overhauled beat, vocalists Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington are joined on the mic by coke-rap phenom Pusha T. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to cop Linkin Park’s latest project when it hits record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, October 29.
Written by richard on 10/22/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Made It ft. Linkin Park" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.