Between getting it in and writing songs about getting it in, I’m surprised Lloyd even has time to eat and sleep. Central as lovemaking may be to his personal and professional life, however, the Young Goldie singer/songwriter places equal value on the moments of intimacy that occur outside the bedroom. On Me & My Baby, the latest single off his newly-released street album, Lloyd celebrates the simple pleasure of rolling through the city streets, mildly stoned, with his girl riding shotgun. Joining the headliner over Tha Bizness’ mellow, head-noddable boardwork, CyHi The Prince tantalizes his own main squeeze with promises of fine weed and luxury purchases on the back. Like what you’re hearing? You can find Me & My Baby, the previously-featured Sexcapade and much more on DJ Scream-hosted mixtape The Playboy Diaries, out now.
Written by richard on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.