Whenever Lloyd walks into the club, “it’s bout to be a Twerk Off.” The prize for first place? A one-way ticket to the Young Goldie singer’s bedroom. On this brand new promotional single, heavyweight producer Drumma Boy‘s slow-winding, eminently-twerkable synth beat backs the artist as he sips liquor and marvels at a certain shawty’s dance moves. Though it sounds as if the headliner had his winner picked out before the competition even began, Bandz hitmaker Juicy J steps in to offer his professional opinion on the talent on display—needless to say, the man likes what he sees. If this non-album cut left you craving more from Lloyd, you can find what you seek on fall-2012 mixtape The Playboy Diaries, still available for free streaming and download via The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.