If you’ve ever cracked open a philosophy text, you already know that, once you start delving into the nature of life, death, the universe and reality, you’re destined to find not answers, but ever more complicated conundrums. Luck-One recently experienced this firsthand and, on his latest feature (installment number four in his 2DopeBoyz-presented #Weekly Wonders series) he offers a window into his recent ruminations. Rodney B. and Dizz assist on the guest tip, jumping on Sir Chamberlain‘s sampled beat to reflect on their own quests for knowledge. If you’re feeling this thought-provoking jam, keep it locked for further highlights in the Portland rhymesayer’s ongoing series.
Written by richard on 06/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.