At the top of the month, Luke Christopher stepped into the Booth with Life Jackets, a video single that saw him struggling to win the trust of a new woman. Evidently things didn’t work out since, just two weeks later, we find the Los Angeles native picking up the pieces after watching the girl he loves walk out of his life. On Heartbreak Fiction, the latest release in his ongoing #TMRWGANG Tuesdays series, a bittersweet, self-produced synth beat accompanies Christopher as he expresses his sorrow and regret about how the relationship panned out. And, as if that wasn’t enough, he ties the record together with a poignant sung chorus. Fans can, of course, watch our front page for more from the RCA Records signee, including future #TMRWGANG standouts.
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.