At the top of the month, Luke Christopher stepped into the Booth with Life Jackets, a video single that saw him struggling to win the trust of a new woman. Evidently things didn’t work out since, just two weeks later, we find the Los Angeles native picking up the pieces after watching the girl he loves walk out of his life. On Heartbreak Fiction, the latest release in his ongoing #TMRWGANG Tuesdays series, a bittersweet, self-produced synth beat accompanies Christopher as he expresses his sorrow and regret about how the relationship panned out. And, as if that wasn’t enough, he ties the record together with a poignant sung chorus. Fans can, of course, watch our front page for more from the RCA Records signee, including future #TMRWGANG standouts.
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.