Were you worried to see a Tuesday go by without a fresh feature from Luke Christopher hitting our front page. Well, I humbly apologize for leaving you hanging. You’ll be relieved to know that the TMRGNGTUESDAYS series is still in full effect; in fact, the latest installment is one of the dopest to date. On Sunny Days, a breezy, self-produced piano progression backs Christopher as he counts his blessings—starting with the beautiful weather—in eloquent, introspective verses. To top it all off, Luke delivers a smooth, sung hook. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to tune in next week for another high-quality loosie from the independent buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.