If you want to be a virtuoso at something, it’s best to start young. Take Marcus Moody; it’s no surprise that the Chi-town native’s mastered the art of stacking paper, since he’s “been gettin’ money since Juve.” On this freshly-released promo single, Moody gives us the lowdown on his extensive experience chasing after the Almighty Dollar, as well as his busy love life. Bay Area heavyweight DJ Mustard provides a minimal piano-loop beat to accompany his bars, and indie crooner Eric Bellinger contributes some silky guest vocals on the back. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger set but, those feeling it can always take another listen to Moody’s last feature, September 2013’s Sick and Tired.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.