Fellas, since it’s cuffing season, I know you think all you need is The Notebook on DVD, some Moscato, and the new Drake album and you should be set with the ladies, right? No, unfortunately women have a lot deeper needs to attend to. Thankfully, Mary J. Blige, with the help of Beyoncé, is making it easy for us fellas with Love A Woman. Produced by Sean Garrett, this slow R&B joint is reminiscent of those ‘90s R&B instrumentals some of you young cats may of been conceived to. Leading into the strong vocals of Mary J, the R&B diva gives you step by step details on how to love, treat and romance your woman. Beyoncé, who may be one of the only singers that can hold her ground on a track with Mary, also helps the fellas out with ideas and tips that you can tell she really means by the power of her vocals. So fellas, put down the MW3 game and get your notepad out. And if you still need some help understanding women, be sure to cop MJB’s My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 1), out November 21.
Written by JRTheWriter on 11/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Ride (I See the Future)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.