Those who’ve been following Metro Boomin‘s Booth features to date know that the beatsmith is currently hard at work on Metro Thuggin, a collaborative set with rising rap star Young Thug. But that’s not all he has on the agenda; he’s also got a solo LP in the works. Today, we get our first taste of the latter in the form of lead single Chanel Vintage, Metro’s first headlining feature on our pages. Here, the headliner’s wavy synths and trap-informed percussion accompany Stoner and Epic Records hitmaker Future as they pop some high-priced tags for the (many) women in their lives. 20 & Boomin is currently unscheduled, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 07/29/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.