Earlier today, superproducer Mike WiLL Made It revealed that he had a brand new street album in the works. Rather than just letting fans stew in anticipation of the tape, he generously supplemented the announcement with the release of the project’s lead single, a joint effort with Southern phenom Young Thug. On Take a Picture, Mike’s ominous keys and sluggish, bass-booming percussion accompany the YMCMB signee as he enjoys a Kodak moment with the (many) women in his life. Has this braggadocious banger left you craving more? Then keep it locked for further song releases off Ransom, which as yet lacks a drop date. Click here to purchase the #23# snapback worn by Young Thug in the promo artwork.
Written by richard on 08/4/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who F*ccin’ Wit Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.