Though Mr. Probz scored an international hit earlier this year with promo cut Waves, he’s yet to officially release anything off Booth-acclaimed debut album The Treatment. But that’s not to say the Dutch emcee and singer’s been resting on his laurels; he’s simply been taking his time to craft something that’ll truly dazzle his fans. Today, he unleashes the official visual accompaniment to I’m Right Here, the set’s first official single. To complement the record, a moody, Craze & Hoax-produced meditation on love and loss, Colorbeed Animation Studio craft an action-packed CGI mini-movie whose unique visual style gives it the feel of a moving painting. You can find Right Here and much more on Probz’s freshman set, available for purchase in stores and online as well as being freely streamable in the DJBooth.
Written by richard on 11/3/13
Submit your Rating
Ultra Records / Sony Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Falls Down" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.