Ne-Yo is more than willing to shower his woman with Luxurious gifts, but the R&B hitmaker isn’t under the illusion that a fat bankroll will bring him true love; he knows that there are some things Money Can’t Buy. On the lead single off his sixth studio album, the consummate gentleman pays tribute to a girl who’s committed to riding with him, no matter if it’s in “a Rolls Royce or a Civic.” Jeezy jumps on DJ Montay‘s string-led beat to deliver a verse dedicated to his own down chick. Non-Fiction currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Because of You" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.