Ne-Yo is more than willing to shower his woman with Luxurious gifts, but the R&B hitmaker isn’t under the illusion that a fat bankroll will bring him true love; he knows that there are some things Money Can’t Buy. On the lead single off his sixth studio album, the consummate gentleman pays tribute to a girl who’s committed to riding with him, no matter if it’s in “a Rolls Royce or a Civic.” Jeezy jumps on DJ Montay‘s string-led beat to deliver a verse dedicated to his own down chick. Non-Fiction currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Because of You" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.