Together with fellow producer The Infinite, South Floridian beatsmith and DJBooth fave Numonics has just opened a new independent label, 95 South Hustlers, for business. To celebrate its launch, they’ve have linked up to create its inaugural single release, Show Me Dubz. Here, the producers transform Robin S.‘s freestyle classic, Show Me Love, into an adrenaline-pumping Miami bass anthem. Show Me Love is slated to drop in the near future with Tres, another Numonics/The Infinite collaboration, as the B-Side.
Written by richard on 07/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dead Or Alive" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.