You might think Peter Jackson’s new single Can’t Get Enough is about The DJBooth’s addiction to his music. I mean, this is the emcee’s third feature this month, all off of his brand spankn’ new album FreshStartLP. While it’s true that the fine folks here at the mothership enjoy Jackson’s work, this latest offering deals more with the T-dot native’s addiction to a special, habit-forming stripper. Joining Jackson, in paying tribute to all the workin’ ladies, is a slew of his strip club buddies; Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek Louch and singer Jay Vado all share their fleshy addictions over a hazy, entrancing production from Jazz Feezy. If you indeed Can’t Get Enough, then be sure to cop Jackson’s #FreshStartLP, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Paper Boy ft. Royce Da 5'9" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.