For the right woman, Plies doesn’t mind opening up his pocketbook. He’ll cover the bills every month, make sure his girl’s rocking the finest designer labels and pay for whatever else she may desire. All he asks in return is that she remain Faithful. On the latest single off his fifth studio album, the ATL mainstay makes his romantic expectations abundantly clear. It’s not all serious, though. He lightens the mood with numerous vagina-related punchlines, leading off with the most bizarre: ”Your p**sy so good, I wanna put [an] alarm on it / Like baby food, I wanna put my tongue on it.” In addition to producing the sensual synth beat, Rico Love steps out from behind the boards to deliver a guest hook. Faithful will be featured, along with previous single F**king or What and much more, on Plies’s The Purple Heart LP, dropping via Big Gates/Slip-N-Slide/Atlantic before year’s end.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.