When your schedule is as packed as Plies’, small talk is a luxury you simply can’t afford. That’s why, when the Panhandle State repper encounters a sexual prospect, he gets straight to the point: “Is you F**king or What?” On this freshly-minted single, released (a tad prematurely) in honor of Memorial Day weekend, heavyweight beatsmith and songwriter Rico Love‘s body-moving percussion bangs in the back as Plies tries to ascertain whether his current female companion is (as the Jersey Shore cast would put it) DTF. Are you feeling this bold and direct selection? If so, you’ll undoubtedly find more to like on Plies’ next full-length, The Purple Heart. The project has yet to receive a release date from the Atlantic label brass but, as always, we’ll keep you posted.
Written by richard on 05/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.