When your schedule is as packed as Plies’, small talk is a luxury you simply can’t afford. That’s why, when the Panhandle State repper encounters a sexual prospect, he gets straight to the point: “Is you F**king or What?” On this freshly-minted single, released (a tad prematurely) in honor of Memorial Day weekend, heavyweight beatsmith and songwriter Rico Love‘s body-moving percussion bangs in the back as Plies tries to ascertain whether his current female companion is (as the Jersey Shore cast would put it) DTF. Are you feeling this bold and direct selection? If so, you’ll undoubtedly find more to like on Plies’ next full-length, The Purple Heart. The project has yet to receive a release date from the Atlantic label brass but, as always, we’ll keep you posted.
Written by richard on 05/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.