Ever debate the pros and cons of being someone’s reliable booty call? According to Plies, there’s no shame in being just that. His newest single, Jump, is sure to be the nightcap for many an evening if you’re drinking, alone, and looking for some afternoon, I mean, midnight delight. Hook duties are taken care of by RnB’s hottest commodity right now, August Alsina, who just released his debut album earlier this week. Plies is riding high off his January mixtape, Da Last Real N*gga Left and has every right to be confident with lines like, “She call you when she wanna go to eat / She call me when she wanna get freaky.” If you hear this song as a ringtone on someone’s phone, you already know what that call is all about.
Written by Bryan H on 04/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.