Ever debate the pros and cons of being someone’s reliable booty call? According to Plies, there’s no shame in being just that. His newest single, Jump, is sure to be the nightcap for many an evening if you’re drinking, alone, and looking for some afternoon, I mean, midnight delight. Hook duties are taken care of by RnB’s hottest commodity right now, August Alsina, who just released his debut album earlier this week. Plies is riding high off his January mixtape, Da Last Real N*gga Left and has every right to be confident with lines like, “She call you when she wanna go to eat / She call me when she wanna get freaky.” If you hear this song as a ringtone on someone’s phone, you already know what that call is all about.
Written by Bryan H on 04/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.