Since dropping off mixtape single Queen Until back in May, Psalm One‘s entered A New Phaze in her hustle. If this freshly-released promotional single is any indication, the latest chapter in the Chi-town buzzmaker’s career just might be the dopest yet. The Hood Internet takes a break from crafting creative remixes and mash-ups to produce this unique jam. Over the Windy City beat crew’s eminently danceable synth-sample grooves, Psalm links up with Brooklyn duo Tanya Morgan and newcomer Fluff Nasty for a “conversation about the deeper impact of rap music on our brains.” This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but those craving more hot beats and insightful bars can keep it locked for the latest from Psalm One and her formidable cast of connects.
Written by richard on 10/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Juke Me" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.