Que may have a different watch for every time zone, but don’t bother asking him for the time; each and every one of ‘em is encrusted with so many Diamonds that looking at the face will only blind him. On this freshly-minted album cut, his first track to hit our pages since his feature blitz back in March, the Atlantic Records signee rhymes about his icy timepieces’ many superpowers: they can freeze his foes in their tracks, hypnotize beautiful women and make light dance across the room like a disco ball. August Alsina jumps on Jazz Feezy‘s understated synth beat to deliver a smooth guest hook. This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest from the rising A-Town representative.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.