We Were Just Kids, the lead single off Radical Something‘s next full-length, found the Cali trio wistfully reminiscing about simpler days. Nostalgic as they may be for their youth, though, they recognize that adulthood has its perks—for example, enjoying a Cheap (and legal) Drink on a sweltering summer day. On the second official release off the project, Loggy and Josh Cocktail celebrate the simple pleasure of getting liquored up at low cost, preferably in the company of beautiful women. GoodWill & MGI and Jonas Olsson provide the record’s breezy, reggae-informed beat, enlisting crew member DJ Red‘s assistance on guitar. Radical Something’s currently-untitled new album is set to drop before summer’s end. This weekend, the group will kicking off their Summer of Love national tour; click here to learn when they’ll be visiting a city near you!
Written by richard on 06/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.