Back in April, Boothgoers proved that real does indeed Reckonize Real, awarding the aforementioned Queens beatsmith’s debut feature a stunning 4.8-star average rating. How could he possibly top that achievement, you ask? Simple: by creating a record that’s literally real Beyond all Recognition. To assist him in accomplishing that feat, Reck’s recruited a formidable lineup of guests; Boston mic-murderer REKS and EMS member Mayhem each unleash their most potent lyrical ammunition over the headliner’s chopped-sample beat, which comes complete with some masterful turntable work by ToneDeff CuTz. Frankly, the sheer dopeness on display here makes my head spin. I’m pretty sure that was the intended effect, so I’ll chalk this cut up as a success. For Beyond Recognition and many more bangers, cop Reckonize Real’s DOPAMINE LP when it drops October 29, via Real Deff Music Group/BoomBox Bullies.
Written by richard on 10/17/13
Submit your Rating
Real Deff Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Business" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.