There are some people whom you owe so much that the total is pretty much impossible to calculate. Such is the case for Birdman and the woman in his life, but that doesn’t stop the Cash Money head honcho from making a guesstimate on Rich Gang‘s latest single: “I owe you 100 Favors.” In addition to producing the joint’s radio-ready synth beat, Detail steps out from behind the boards to deliver an Autotuned hook. Last but most definitely not least, Kendrick Lamar grabs the mic to lace verse three with some bittersweet recollections of a pre-fame relationship. Hannah Lux Davis directs the accompanying visuals. Fans will be able to find 100 Favors, the previously-featured Tapout and much more on Rich Gang’s self-titled full-length, available in stores and online as of July.
Written by richard on 12/12/13
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.