Three months have passed since Robin Thicke was served divorce papers by Paula Patton, his wife of nine years, but the Blurred Lines hitmaker hasn’t resigned himself to the split. On the contrary, he’s been doing everything he can to Get Her Back. Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards saw Thicke debut a brand new promo single clearly dedicated to his ex. Over his own bossa nova-esque guitar chords and pedal steel accents he croons: ”All I wanna do is keep you satisfied. / All I wanna do is make it right.” Will this song convince Patton to forgive Thicke and let him back into her life? For now, we can only speculate…
Update: We have added the visuals for Thicke’s Get Her Back single.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.