Back in January, DJBooth’s sister site, RefinedHype.com, declared RyattFienix the next artist to blow. Obviously their editors are not psychic, but they are totally on to something. The artist’s last single, Don’t Be Shy, featured Dizzy Wright, and here she continues the trend of getting a Booth-beloved emcee as a guest, recruiting Rittz for Suicide. Everything about this cut, from the edgy, grimy beat courtesy of WLPWR to Ryatt’s dark lyrics and energetic, unique vocals screams alternative. Thus, it makes perfect sense that a certain redheaded, Strange Music artist is her guest; you can tell he is at home, using his knifing, rapid-fire flow to conduct business as usual. There is no news on anything larger, but with two big releases in two months, something is definitely in the works; stay tuned for more from this fast riser.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tattoo Love" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.