Booth newcomer RyattFienix is still in her early twenties but, after her latest breakup, she’s done with the dating game for good. On her debut single, the SupaHotBeats signee comes up with a novel way of reminding herself not to get involved with another man who’ll simply end up breaking her heart: “I’m gonna Tattoo Love on my middle finger.” Label boss WillPower mans the boards, combining synths and programmed drums with distorted guitar riffs as the singer/songwriter delivers her defiant verses. An unknown director’s official visuals round out the package. Craving more from this talented soul songstress? Fienix has yet to announce plans for any larger projects, buy we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to the unscheduled release of her debut set, Ryse of the Fenix.
Written by richard on 11/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Be Shy" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.