Underground ambassador Saigon is no stranger to conflict. From a brief sting in jail, to being stabbed with a wine bottle and driving himself to the hospital, the New Yorker has been around the block more than a few times. Despite his hardened lifestyle, the things that he sees in today’s world are enough to send him over the edge. On the emcee’s latest video single for Our Babies 2 (It’s A Crazy World), the sixth set of visuals from The Greatest Story Never Told 2: Bread And Circuses, Sai addresses the state of mankind, concluding that it is enough to drive him crazy. With a rugged, passionate flow Saigon tackles the ills in society, including the promotion of gun violence on a site like WSHH, which rings out atop the epic Clev Trev boardwork. Want to know exactly what is driving him to his breaking point? Peep the video and be sure to check purchase a digital copy of The Greatest Story Never Told 2: Bread And Circuses, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/30/13
Submit your Rating
Squid Ink Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.