Sauce Money is a first-time featuree in the DJBooth, but he’s far from a newcomer to the game. His guest appearances on Big Daddy Kane’s Daddy’s Home and Jay Z‘s Reasonable Doubt speak to just how deep his roots in the B.K. scene run—as does the slate of collaborators he’s managed to assemble for his latest single. On this freshly-released mixtape inclusion, Torae, Skyzoo, Troy Ave and Maffew Ragazino join Sauce for a musical tribute to The Borough that made them who they are. Team Demo provides a grimy, sampled backdrop for their bars, borrowing the hook from Digable Planets’ classic Borough Check. Sauce Money’s 12 Missiles tape has yet to receive a drop date. While you wait for further details, why not check out Ragazino’s latest Booth-hosed project, Brownsville’s Jesus?
Written by richard on 01/17/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.