If there’s one thing Scoe loves more than making money, it’s spending it in the most ostentatious way imaginable. That’s common knowledge to those who’ve been following the Philly repper’s career over the course of the last decade-and-a-half but, just in case anyone has it twisted, the industry vet emphasizes the point on B*tch I Ball, the latest single off his forthcoming street album. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, this cut finds the artist flaunting his work ethic and his propensity for conspicuous consumption over a minimal, whip-ready beat by the ubiquitous Mike WiLL Made It. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this braggadocious street banger, previously-featured single The Crown and much more on Scoe’s Tha Influence tape, slated to hit The DJBooth this Thursday, October 17, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 10/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sunset Strip" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.