Seasonal employment is a bit of a raw deal—you work for a couple months without the benefits of a full-time gig, and when your time is up, you just might be eligible for a permanent position. (In other words, don’t hold your breath.) When Sean Kingston tells a girl he wants her Seasonal Love, however, he means just the opposite: he’s looking for a relationship that lasts the whole year through. On this catchy single selection, a bubbly Nic Nac production sets the mood as the Island-pop mainstay serenades the woman he wants to share his summer, fall, winter and autumn with. Maybach Music heavyweight Wale delivers an innuendo-laced middle 16. Feeling it? More catchy cuts await on Kingston’s junior set, Back 2 Life, scheduled to (finally) drop on Tuesday, September 10.
Written by richard on 08/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.