If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then Sean P‘s been receiving a whole lot of compliments lately. But, though these mimics may talk the talk, few among them are truly cut out for the YoungBloodz alum’s lifestyle. On promo single Be Like Me, his first Booth feature since 2008’s Yean Beat’n, the ATL repper gives us an idea of the dangers he has to contend with in order to maintain his luxurious standard of living. Zone Beatz’ arpeggiated keys and trap percussion back the artist’s drawled chronicles of the hustle, and Livesosa ties the package together with an R&B guest hook. This joint isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Sean P’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 02/21/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.