Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Some people, when they realize a relationship is falling apart, will prudently quit while they’re ahead. Rising R&B star Sebastian Mikael, on the other hand, ain’t about to let love go without fighting to the very end of his strength. On Forever, his first promotional single of the New Year, the Slip-N-Slide signee lets his girl know just how committed he is to spending his life with her, despite their recent disagreements: “There ain’t no way I’ll lose you now, after all that we I’ve been through.” Lambo and Big Digg provide a poignant, gospel-tinged backdrop for his pledges of romantic devotion, heralding the bridge and chorus with dramatic key changes. Not part of any larger set, this heartfelt jam is available now for digital purchase on iTunes. Fans are also encouraged to check out the artist’s recent, exclusive video interview with our very own Jacques Morel.
Update: We have added the Mike Ho-directed visuals for Sebastian Mikael’s Forever single.
Written by richard on 03/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Higher" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.