With the release of his major-label debut less than two weeks away, Slip-N-Slide recording artist Sebastian Mikael has liberated a brand new single off the set. On Kiss Me, a sultry reversed-sample beat by Marley Waters sets the mood as the singer/songwriter pays falsetto-laced tribute to a woman in his life. Cap‘s artistic visuals round out the package. Speechless is slated to hit record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, June 24, but Booth readers will get a sneak peek the day prior, when it hits our front page for free, full streaming.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Higher" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.