Earlier this week, Slip-N-Slide recording artist Sebastian Mikael unleashed his debut studio album, Speechless. Just in case previous features 4 U and Kiss Me weren’t enough to persuade you the set was worth a purchase, the rising R&B star is back on our pages with a brand new single, as well as some sultry viral visuals by Matt Weeks and Jamaal Dockery. Jocke “Joker” Sandstrom and Kawar “KJ” Yousef double up behind the boards on Lose It, crafting a sinuous, electric guitar-laced backdrop for the singer’s seductive verses and soaring falsetto hook. Like what you’re hearing? There’s more where this came from on Sebastian’s freshman set, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 06/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Higher" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.