Loathing what’s currently on the airwaves is practically a prerequisite for a career as an underground emcee, but it’s been a hot minute since I heard someone rail as aggressively against mainsteam hip-hop as Snake Hollywood does on his latest single—which just so happens to be a Booth-exclusive world premiere. On Radio Silence, the follow-up to September’s reader-approved Choke, the Brooklyn native denounces the lies, unoriginality and wack lyrics that have becomes status quo in the game. NY Bangers craft an ominous synth beat to back his hard-hitting bars. For more real, raw and unapologetically lyrical jams, cop My Condolences: Addendum when it drops digitally November 29.
Written by richard on 11/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.