Someone—probably a teacher or my grandma—once told me that rap music was not good for me, and would only melt my brain. Well if loving cuts like Snoop Dogg‘s latest feature is Bad 4 Me, I don’t want to be healthy. Besides, how could this record’s laid-back Dae One and Mel&D production do anything but relieve my stress? Snoop comes with bars to match the instrumental’s breezy, cooler-than-the-other-side-of-the-pillow vibe; though he spits about some troubles he is facing, his velvety, smoky flow couldn’t be more chill. Bad 4 Me is a standout off Snoop’s new, DJ Drama-hosted mixtape, That’s My Work Vol. 2, out now. If you’d like more work from the Doggfather, however, be sure to watch his new visual for Dam-Funk collabo single, Faden Away.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.