Booth newcomer Swisha T is one cool f**king customer. Whereas “going Ballistic” normally implies foaming at the mouth, hyperventilation and wanton acts of violence towards people and property, the T-Dot up-and-comer manages to fly off the handle without even breaking a sweat on this newly-released single. Don’t let his calm demeanor fool you, though; the emcee’s surgically precise delivery only increases the impact of his aggressive bars. Joining Swisha over Enock Beats’ louche, woodwind-sampled beat, Swollen Members emcee Madchild evinces a similar brand of slow-burning intensity on the opening verse. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; the EP to which this record is attached as yet lacks both a title and a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/29/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.