Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
They say birthdays come but once a year. Okay, so they really say Christmas comes but once a year, but either way it’s true. Even though we only get one birthday per calender year, Swizz Beatz encourages you to treat every day like its your birthday on his newest single. Everyday Birthday, produced by the man himself, is fueled by a fast paced production, laced with Kill Bill-like alarms perfect for getting booties shaking. Joining the party are birthday guests Chris Brown and Ludacris, who unwrap their own, club-friendly verses on the track. Everyday Birthday is a promo cut, which is not attached to a larger project, but the song still comes complete with a video (click “Watch” above).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
Monster Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come N Get Me" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.