In 1997, singers Gerald Levert, Keith Sweat and Johnny Gill formed the R&B super-group, LSG. The trio, who recorded together for six years, released two albums and garnered the #1, My Body. In the ten years since LSG was formed, nobody has attempted to duplicate their collaborative effort; until now. Late last year we reported that singers Tyrese, Ginuwine and Tank had formed the super-group, TGT. Now, after releasing a remix to Tank’s hit single, Please Don’t Go, and appearing with Slim Thug on the sexually-charged Let Me Grind, the group has delivered their first official single, S.E.X.. Without spelling it out for you, it’s quite obvious the direction these hard bodied singers are taking. TGT will release their untitled debut album later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 01/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Please Don't Go (Remix) " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.