UPDATE: We’ve added the new video for Often.
How often does The Weeknd release new material? Not particularly often. But how often does he have a threesome with Austrian models high on all manner of prescription drugs? Often. Very often. Or at least that’s the message of his new song…wait for it…Often. Dropped via Twitter with very little info or warning, Often is one of the first (non-remix) songs we’ve heard from Abel since Kiss Land, and in typical fashion, it’s hazy, addictive and absolutely NSFW. There is no word yet on a larger project in the works, but we’ll keep you updated regularly/frequently/many a time.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Morning" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.