UPDATE: We’ve added the new video for Often.
How often does The Weeknd release new material? Not particularly often. But how often does he have a threesome with Austrian models high on all manner of prescription drugs? Often. Very often. Or at least that’s the message of his new song…wait for it…Often. Dropped via Twitter with very little info or warning, Often is one of the first (non-remix) songs we’ve heard from Abel since Kiss Land, and in typical fashion, it’s hazy, addictive and absolutely NSFW. There is no word yet on a larger project in the works, but we’ll keep you updated regularly/frequently/many a time.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
The Weeknd XO, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Morning" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.