Not featured on our front page since dropping off WTF way back in ‘08, D.C. DJ, producer and label exec Tittsworth reintroduces his dancefloor-ready style to The DJBooth by way of freshly-minted promo single After the Dance. Here, the T&A Records co-founder showcases his networking skills as well as his prowess behind the boards, inviting three noteworthy connects to do their thing over his chilly, yet driving electronic grooves. A Tribe Called Quest alumnus Q-Tip and Brooklyn electro-pop phenom Theophilus London take turns rocking the mic, and DMV singer/songwriter Alison Carney ties the cut together with a sultry guest hook. After the Dance isn’t part of a larger body of work. Regardless, those who like what they’re hearing can keep their browsers locked for more from Tittworth and his talented homies.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"WTF ft. Kid Sister & Pase Rock" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.