Now, I’m no architect, but if I were Ty Dolla $ign, I might want to consider upgrading from a cabana to something a bit larger that will accommodate all my women. On My Cabana, and updated version of the L.A. native’s funky cut, guest emcee Young Jeezy shares in Ty’s problem; too many ladies, not enough room. As Ty$‘s own breezy, 8-bit beat bangs, Jeezy takes us on a geographical tour of his ladies, while the headliner opts for a different female classification, using his unique sung/rapped style to cover the party habits of women across the ethnic rainbow. My Cabana, Ty’s first Booth feature to date, will be available on iTunes in late February.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Ty’s Jerome D-directed My Cabana visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.