UPDATE: We’ve added the new NSFW, Sharod Simpson-directed visuals for Real Deal.
Fresh off celebrating Kim and Kanye‘s nuptials in Florence, Italy, Tyga bounces back with a brand new single off his senior set. Given the title “Real Deal,” you might expect to hear the YMCMB spitter trash industry fakes, but this club-ready cut finds him more concerned with the authenticity of a certain shawty’s physical assets. Backed by SAP and Jess Jackson‘s slinky synth-vocal grooves, Ty asks an alluring dancer to “let me get a feel.” The Gold Album has yet to receive a drop date from the label brass, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/12/14
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.