If I had to pack for a long trip, I would be sure to make up one Suitcase full of fully-charged iPods, containing nothing but Vic Mensa’s INNANETAPE and Chance The Rapper’s Acid Rap on them. Of course, I’d also have to include one with a copy of their latest collabo effort. The close friends celebrate their amazing 2013 by rapping atop a swaying, churning production from Cam Osteen. Cam and Chance both share a laid-back yet charismatic approach to their contributions and Vic, the cuts headliner, flexes his vocal chops, singing a few bars here and there. To thank them for this free loosie, vote for both Vic and Chance at the 2013 Best of the Booth Awards.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.