If I had to pack for a long trip, I would be sure to make up one Suitcase full of fully-charged iPods, containing nothing but Vic Mensa’s INNANETAPE and Chance The Rapper’s Acid Rap on them. Of course, I’d also have to include one with a copy of their latest collabo effort. The close friends celebrate their amazing 2013 by rapping atop a swaying, churning production from Cam Osteen. Cam and Chance both share a laid-back yet charismatic approach to their contributions and Vic, the cuts headliner, flexes his vocal chops, singing a few bars here and there. To thank them for this free loosie, vote for both Vic and Chance at the 2013 Best of the Booth Awards.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.